A massive fire broke out at the hospital!

A massive fire broke out in Chandigarh.



BY A STAFF REPORTER: A fire broke out on the first floor of The Nehru Hospital in Chandigarh in the wee hours of Tuesday. The fire has been doused and all patients are said to be safe. 

Dr Vivek Lal, director of the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) in Chandigarh, said, "There was a fire in the computer room which spread further. The hospital authorities immediately responded and evacuated all the patients safely. Not a single patient died. The Chandigarh administration immediately started work and fire tenders rushed to the spot and brought the fire under control. The situation is under control. We have started the recovery process. "